You'll love this gorgeous home located just a few blocks from Mandarin Middle & Mandarin Oaks Elementary. Positioned on a preserve, the delicate sights and sounds of nature are all that pervade the silence and privacy you will enjoy in your own backyard. The southern facing open floor plan takes advantage of the winter sun, while limiting exposure to the summer sun. This home is designed to suit all occasions from entertaining guests to relaxing after a day at work. Easy care tile floors in main living areas provide a cool respite from the summer heat. Custom cabinetry is an intrinsic feature of the sophisticated yet comfortable home office. The master BR offers a bay window and sitting area as a place to retreat, reflect, and rejuvenate. Once you see it you'll want to own it! ADDITIONAL FEATURES
- Bonus Room / 4th Bedroom is upstairs and has separate thermostat and bathroom.
- Brick front / cementitious siding sides and back.
- Vinyl Privacy Fence on sides and front - aluminum see-thru fence in back providing nice view of the nature preserve
- Plantation Shutters on all front windows
- Built-in cabinetry in office
- Recessed lighting thoughout family room and kitchen
- Faces south so sun rises and sets over sides of the house providing less heat on the Florida Room
- Slate Patio and paver walkway around back and sides of house.
- Rain Gutters Drain underground to divert water away from the house.
- Preserve has a creek with Marine Grade Bulkhead
- Home is Pre-wired with Genarac panel for a generator.
- Master Bath has tall counter height for user comfort.
- Attic stairs and flooring in attic space.
- Finished garage floor.
- Irrigation System.
- HVAC - service contract maintained since home was built.
- Termite Bond
ABOUT THE BLOG OWNER
TIMOTHY H. FENNELL, PA
Tim Fennell is a Florida licensed Real Estate Broker with The Legends of Real Estate, REALTORS® in Jacksonville, Florida.
His strong background in business development, real estate investments, counseling and marketing greatly enhance his skills as a Listing and Internet Marketing Specialist.
Tim and his wife, Susan, have over 30 years experience in Jacksonville Real Estate sales, marketing and investing. Both are Accredited Consultants in Real Estate (ACRE®). When you're ready to be consulted with, rather than sold to, give Tim and Susan Fennell a call.